Our 2015-16 Annual Review is out and as well as looking at our work in the past year, it explains what a church doing Community Organising will look like.
We work with a growing range of churches – including long-established congregations as well as new church plants. Our partner churches are from various denominations and styles. We believe churches in deprived and diverse areas have a vital role to play in the transformation of their communities and of wider society.
We equip churches through the practices of community organising, theological reflection and prayer. We also help them to use their resources more effectively for their mission. We undertake research to support their mission and share the lessons through publications, training and consultancy.
– Our 2015-16 Annual Review is out now. It contains a brief tour of our work in the last year – well worth a read! Download it free here.
– Our September news update has details of our new staff team members, a contribution to a lively debate in the church and more. Read it here.
– Our Summer news update has our new report on Church growth, stories from our summer internship and more! You can read it here.
– Our June news update sees us visit New York churches for inspiration and find out about churches in Credit Union Month. You can read it here.
– The CTC Community has been launched. You are invited to join us in our mission to resource local churches! Find out more here.